Are you planning for a bathroom remodel in 2022? Look for the most up-to-date, on-point, and upscale bathroom remodeling ideas. Reaching out to the top design teams in Los Angeles, browsing the magazines, spending time on the popular home remodel and design websites, and watching the home remodeling shows are fun ways to collect creative and innovative bathroom remodeling ideas.
Before you start working with your contractor, it is essential to understand what design ideas are “must-haves” for you and how they will impact your budget. Some of the design choices we share with you add great contemporary style and functionality and will not blow up your budget. Choosing innovative technology and green products may cost more upfront but save you money in the long run.
By 2022 we continue to see even more diversity in materials. Reclaimed wood, stone, and natural features are even more popular this year. You can create that outdoor spa feeling by bringing more nature and light into the bathroom. Some designers are creating a Japanese contemporary hybrid design focusing on nature and simplicity.
The contemporary industrial metal design esthetic focuses on updated bathroom technology while offering a high-end design and a simplified uncluttered space.
Have you thought of using a “wet room” approach? In a wet room, you do not have to compartmentalize the wet areas. The tub, sink, and shower can all be within the same space, so you don’t have to build a separate shower area. This style of the bathroom has a very open feel and is very easy to keep clean.
Another trend for 2022 is intricate tile designs. They can be nostalgic and bring back the past’s color palette like baby blue and pink or all white. White is always in style. Using a variety of textures and tile designs can level up the wow factor. If you get bored, then change your accessories and have an entirely new look.
HERE ARE OUR TOP 2022-BATHROOM REMODELING IDEAS.
- Oversized tiles- Oversized tiles have overtaken the tiny mosaic tile frenzy this season. The selection of colors, textures, and designs is phenomenal. There are tile selections that even look like wood. You can also go with a monochromatic look, creating a very edgy and modern feel for your bathroom remodel—the bonus of using larger tiles and less grout to keep clean.
- Smart toilets– When the Covid Pandemic hit, there was a run on toilet paper. When people couldn’t find toilet paper, they started buying up all the bidets in stock. This winter, the forecast is the same. Stores are already limiting the amount of toilet paper you can purchase.As part of your bathroom remodeling ideas, skip the bidet and go right to the Smart Toilet. Have all the benefits in one unit. Besides the bidet feature, your smart toilets can have a self-closing lid, touch-free flushing, heated seat, and be self-cleaning. Now that is a smart idea!!!!
- Dramatic stone countertops- most people, when undergoing a bathroom remodel, choose quartz for their countertops. And there are several great reasons why. Quartz is very durable, scratchproof, and creates an elegant finish .If you are looking for high drama and a unique finish, there are several other options. For high-end bathrooms, you can’t go wrong with Carrera Marble. Just stunning, If you don’t mind a bit more maintenance, then Onyx is another attractive choice. Elegant and timeless. Soapstone is also a popular choice that requires regular maintenance.
- Modern Sinks and Taps– We have been seeing them in restaurants for years. More and more, they are showing up in home bathroom remodeling ideas. These basins, with their unique shapes, can be made from a variety of materials. Created from Metals, Ceramics, Stone, or Glass, many look like works of art. The taps are part of the sink design. You can choose wall-mounted faucets or traditional ones. Now there are automatic faucets for home use as well.
- Floating vanities- To go along with the contemporary design of your new Floating vanities are fixtures that appear to “float” because they are mounted to the wall and do not sit on the floor at all. This modern design will make any bathroom feel more open and lighter. Floating vanities come in various lengths and materials, including wood finishes or a modern gloss design. The design provides maximum counter space in either single or double sink options. If you are considering a floating vanity, remember to find out the weight limit and be sure to get it professionally installed.
As you continue to explore your options, spend some time investigating the bathroom fixture showrooms for inspiration. Also, speak to neighbors and local realtors about what’s hot in bathroom remodeling ideas and what’s selling in your area. A bathroom renovation is also an investment in your home. When it’s time to sell, your bathroom renovation will be a key selling feature and make your home highly desirable. Buyers expect an updated bathroom and you will appreciate the return on investment.
Next, you need to identify the professional design team and contractor to make your vision a reality. Structura was nominated as the top bathroom remodeling and design firm in your Los Angeles neighborhood for over sixteen years.
Their clients say that the Structura team of contractors are true artisans and deliver on every detail. They deliver on what they promise and are so easy to communicate with. They finished on time and budget. They can order everything you need to complete your bathroom renovation through their many industry relationships while passing their wholesales discounts along to you. Structura saves you time and money.
Call today to schedule a free in-home or virtual video consultation. The Structura Design Team will work with you to turn your bathroom remodeling ideas
along with their design expertise into a 3-D vision and deliver your dream bathroom renovation. “0” money down and “0” interest financing.
If you can dream it, we can build it!
Call Today 1800-922-4613 for a free in-home estimate.
Structura Remodel and Design Company…Dream. Design. Build.